Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Taken from: Ourpaleolife.com I can't find compliant sausage here, so I just use ground beef, or pork, or turkey or whatever and then add a little more spice to oomph it up.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF, 180ºC.
- Using 1/2 of the coconut oil, grease a 9x13 inch pan. And layer in the shredded sweet potato.
- Using the remaining coconut oil, sauté the onions until translucent in a large skillet.
- Add the meat to the onions and brown thoroughly.
- Place the meat/onion mixture on top of the shredded sweet potatoes. Pour the beaten eggs over all.
- Cover with foil and back for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes - or until deliciously golden brown.
- Serve with salsa roja asada (recipe #516216) if you want a kick in the pants this morning. Or just eat it plain if your taste buds need a little time to wake up.