- 2 lbs granny smith apples, cored,and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 scoops non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt (1/4-cup ea)
- grated nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay apple slices in a 3-quart or larger crockpot.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over apples and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 1/2 to 8 hours.
- To serve, spoon hot apples into 6 dessert dishes.
- Top each with a scoop of frozen yogurt.
- Lightly sprinkle with nutmeg and serve.