Nat Da Brat's Note:
These tasty little bites are great as a main meat dish, as a snack or an appy. As a snack and or appy, I don't toss on the honey/lemon sauce, but serve it on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml milk
- 236.59 ml flour
- 118.29 ml sesame seeds
- 44.37 ml vegetable oil
Honey and Lemon Sauce
- 1Cut chicken breasts into 8 equal pieces.
- 2Mix marinade ingredients together and marinate chicken 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 3Beat egg and milk together.
- 4Mix sauce ingredients together. Set aside.
- 5Put flour in a bowl and sesame seeds in another.
- 6Dredge chicken pieces in flour, dip in beaten egg then roll in sesame seeds.
- 7Fry in hot oil for 5 to 8 minutes, turning often so that pieces are browned on all sides.
- 8As a main:.
- 9Gently stir in the honey/lemon sauce and cook 2 more minutes.
- 10As a side or appy:.
- 11Serve honey/lemon sauce on the side as a dipper, heated or cold.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All Canadian Chicken Bites
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.3
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 121.8 mg
- Sodium 269.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 35.7 g