Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup all-bran cereal
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and seeds.
- In large bowl, beat together orange juice, honey, eggs and cereal.
- Let stand 2 min.
- Add flour mixture, stirring only until well combined.
- Spread evenly in greased 8.5 x 4.5 x 2" loaf pan.
- Bake at 350f about 40 min.
- Let cool 10 min and remove from pan.
- Cool completely before slicing.
Great easy recipe. I made this with Apple juice. All other ingedients were as listed. Fabulous bread!! We though it a little sweet and will reduce the honey next time. I will also mix up the seeds next time too - add sunflower (thanks for the idea Mol Mol) and Also add some flax and milk thistle seed (ground first) Thanks Barefoot - great listing.
This bread definitely deserves 5 stars.It was so easy to make!The All Bran tasted really good and gave the bread a good crunch.I didn't have any poppy seeds so I threw in some sunflower seeds instead.I'll be making this again,Thanks for sharing Barefoot Beachcomber :)