Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My grandmothers famous all bran roll recipe. It's a favorite at our house during the holiday season!
- Pour boiling water over all bran cereal.
- Stir in shortening, sugar and salt. Continue stirring until shortening is melted. Let stand until cool.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add yeast and eggs to bran mixture.
- Stir in flour. Turn onto floured cloth. Knead until smooth.
- Place in greased bowl.
- Cover and let rise until doubled in size.
- Knead down. Make into rolls and place in well greased baking pan. Let rise until double in size.
- Bake at 375 degrees until golden brown.