Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Low-fst, low cholesterol, high fiber muffins
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-bran cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups nonfat milk
- 3 1⁄2 ounces banana baby food
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cereal and milk. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal soften. Add egg whites and bananas. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring until combined. Fold in blueberries Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2 inch muffin cups coaked with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.