I made this yesterday from the recipe on the All-Bran packet. I just love this banana bread! It has a great taste and is low fat and high fibre! Perfect for morning tea or a snack. I like mine with just a little jam or peanut butter spread and served warm.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Combine dry ingredients and add egg, water, milk and banana.
- Mix until well combined.
- Spoon into a greased loaf tin.
- Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes or until cooked when tested.
- Note- the original recipe says to cook for 45 minutes but mine was done at 30 minutes, so I suggest testing at 30 minutes so it dosn't overcook.