Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great summer "sandwich". Easy to eat while at summer activities. Can be cut into smaller pieces and served as a snack
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 garden vegetable flour tortillas (8 or 9 inch, can use just plain or the tomato work too)
- 1⁄2 cup purchased bacon dip
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced deli cooked turkey breast
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- Cook bacon til crisp.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Crumble and set aside.
- Spread each tortilla with dip to 1/2 inch of edges.
- Layer lettuce, bacon, turkey and tomato on each tortilla.
- Roll up.
- **May add cheese it you like!
Good- I couldn't find the bacon dip, so used cream cheese. Good mixture of flavors. Sort of a turkey club in a wrap.
This was good. I made it at 11pm at night b/c my kids were hungry. I used Pre-cooked bacon I could heat up quickly. I also couldn't find any bacon dip so I used French's sun-dried tomato GourMayo (near the mayo at the store.)I used swiss cheese singles. I also squirted a bit of mustard.I have 4 picky eaters and they ALL liked it. (I didn't tell them all of the ingredients right away.) It was quick,easy and delicious. I DID have trouble wrapping it in a roll though--I had to use a lot of toothpicks!