Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
All-American because it has red and blue potatoes, of course! It tastes as good as it looks, and, of course, you may use any color or combination of waxy potatoes.
- 907.18 g red potatoes, cubed
- 907.18 g blue potatoes, cubed
- 236.59 ml about four stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 236.59 ml Miracle Whip
- 22.18 ml yellow mustard
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml horseradish
- 4.92 ml pepper
- Fill large pan with water; boil potatoes just until tender, about five minutes.
- Shock potatoes with cold water to stop cooking.
- In large bowl, combine first four ingredients.
- In second bowl, combine dressing ingredients; adjust sugar and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- Chill at least four hours in refrigerator before serving.