1/2 Photos of All-American Potato Salad
Sierra Silver's Note:
All-American because it has red and blue potatoes, of course! It tastes as good as it looks, and, of course, you may use any color or combination of waxy potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cubed
- 2 lbs blue potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup about four stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1Fill large pan with water; boil potatoes just until tender, about five minutes.
- 2Shock potatoes with cold water to stop cooking.
- 3In large bowl, combine first four ingredients.
- 4In second bowl, combine dressing ingredients; adjust sugar and pepper to taste.
- 5Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- 6Chill at least four hours in refrigerator before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All-American Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 141.3 mg
- Sodium 67.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g