1/4 Photos of All-American Pizza Crust
This quick rise dough is ready so fast you must prepare your toppings first. I took this off the back of a yeast package. For servings, I figured 2 slices per person for 2 pizzas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a mixer bowl, combine 1 cup flour, yeast and salt; mix well.
- 3Combine water and oil; heat to 120 - 130 F, add to flour mixture.
- 4Blend at low speed until moistened; beat 3 minutes at medium speed. By hand, gradually stir in enough remaining flour to make a firm dough. Knead on floured surface 3 - 5 minutes.
- 5Divide dough into 2 parts. With well-floured or greased fingers, press each half into greased 12 or 14-inch pizza pan. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of your favorite shredded cheese over dough to prevent a soggy crust.
- 6Spread prepared pizza sauce on each pizza (approximately 3/4 cup of sauce per pizza).
- 7Add your favorite toppings. Cover with shredded cheese of your choice.
- 8Bake at 400°F for 25 - 30 minutes (see NOTE below) until edge is crisp and light golden brown and cheeses are melted. Serve immediately.
- 9Note: It may not take the full time. In my oven, it was about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All-American Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.4
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 293.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g