Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe from Dole fruit--it is really simple and tastes good.
- 1 dole tropical gold fresh pineapple
- 1 cup dole fresh frozen sliced peaches, partially thawed
- 1 cup dole fresh frozen sliced strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 cup dole fresh frozen raspberries, partially thawed
- 1 (10 inch) angel food cake
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1⁄3 cup cream sherry
- 1⁄2 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Twist crown from pineapple. Cut pineapple in half lengthwise. Refrigerate one half for another use, such as fruit salad. Cut fruit from shell. Cut fruit into thin wedges. Reserve 3 wedges for garnish; combine remaining pineapple with peaches and berries.
- Cut cake in half. Freeze one half for another use. Tear remaining cake into chunks.
- Prepare mix according to package directions.
- In 2-quart glass serving bowl, arrange half of cake chunks; sprinkle with half of sherry. Top with half each fruit mixture and pudding. Repeat layers. Cover; chill 1 hour or overnight.
- Just before serving, garnish with whipped topping and reserved pineapple wedges.