Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
founded by Lindsay Olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can ripe olives, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of the chopped olives. Combine remaining olives, meat, onion, breadcrumbs and garlic salt. Mix well;.
- shape to form four one inch thick patties.
- Grill or pan grill over medium heat 5 minutes per side or until no longer pink in center.
- Combine remaining olives, mayonnaise and tomato; spread over burgers.
- Serve in buns.
I love olive burgers and these were simply delicious, I really liked the combination of items. Will make again.