Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
It's fun to mix jello flavors. Because it kind of red, white and blue you might consider this salad for a summer gathering as well as just everyday kid stuff
- 1 (4 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 (4 ounce) package berry blue gelatin mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, packed in fruit juice,undrained
- 1⁄4 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup frozen unsweetened raspberry
- 1 cup diced banana
- In a large bowl, combine dry gelatins and water.
- Mix well to dissolve gelatin.
- Stir in undrained pineapple.
- Add frozen blueberries and raspberries.
- Mix well to combine Fold in bananas.
- Pour mixture into an 8X8 dish.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 3 hours).
- Cut and serve.
I made this to take to a funeral dinner today, I doubled the recipe and there were no leftovers! I recieved alot of compliments. The other part was the colors,cause the service was for Viet Nam Vet. Thank You so much for posting.