Make your own hamburger mix (not Lipton packets in here!) If you use grass fed beef, the beef doesn't shrink bcz there's not a ton of fat in it! But you may have to add a little oil.
- Combine the Hamburger Mix ingredients.
- Store in airtight container in fridge.
- In a medium bowl, mix ground beef and 1/2 cup hamburger mix until well combined.
- Divide the beef mixture into 5 equal parts and form each into 1/2-inch patties.
- Grill until the internal temperature reaches 160°, about 5 to 7 minutes per side. Or you can cook on top of the stove.
- Serve on buns with your favorite burger toppings.