1/1 Photo of All American Hamburgers
WI Cheesehead's Note:
Make your own hamburger mix (not Lipton packets in here!) If you use grass fed beef, the beef doesn't shrink bcz there's not a ton of fat in it! But you may have to add a little oil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Hamburger Mix (use 1/2 cup for recipe)
- 1Combine the Hamburger Mix ingredients.
- 2Store in airtight container in fridge.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix ground beef and 1/2 cup hamburger mix until well combined.
- 4Divide the beef mixture into 5 equal parts and form each into 1/2-inch patties.
- 5Grill until the internal temperature reaches 160°, about 5 to 7 minutes per side. Or you can cook on top of the stove.
- 6Serve on buns with your favorite burger toppings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All American Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.7
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 100.4 mg
- Sodium 486.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 34.3 g