1/3 Photos of All-American Hamburgers
Been making 1/4 pound burgers like this forever, and dont think its ever been posted here. One of our all-time favorites on the summer grill! We also love these with a slice of cooked bacon for a bacon cheeseburger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine beef, soup mix and Worcestershire sauce.
- 2Mix just until blended dont overwork the meat.
- 3Shape into eight patties.
- 4Grill over medium coals to desired doneness or until no longer pink in the center and a minimum temperature of 160 degrees, brushing frequently with barbecue sauce.
- 5Top with cheese; continue grilling until cheese is melted.
- 6For each serving; fill bun with lettuce, pickle slices, tomato and hamburger patty.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All-American Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.3
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 806.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 28.2 g