Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Been making 1/4 pound burgers like this forever, and dont think its ever been posted here. One of our all-time favorites on the summer grill! We also love these with a slice of cooked bacon for a bacon cheeseburger.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, soup mix and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix just until blended dont overwork the meat.
- Shape into eight patties.
- Grill over medium coals to desired doneness or until no longer pink in the center and a minimum temperature of 160 degrees, brushing frequently with barbecue sauce.
- Top with cheese; continue grilling until cheese is melted.
- For each serving; fill bun with lettuce, pickle slices, tomato and hamburger patty.
These were good. We try not to eat much carbs around here, so we didnt use a bun, but I did fry up some bacon for my DH and kiddos and they ate it like that. Thanks for the recipe!
I tried this recipe for the first time last night and it was delicious! I happened to have a packet of Lipton onion soup mix in the cupboard so I used that. I brushed the burgers with a honey bbq sauce because that's what I had, and while they were cooking they smelled amazing! This is an awesome recipe and it is one I will be using again and again.
P.S.-I love putting bread and butter pickles on my burgers, and the flavor went really great with these burgers!
Yum!! I loved this burger and so did all my Family :-) I put extra bbq sauce on the toasted buns before I served them and I think that really made the burgers. As soon as you took a bite of the burger, you could taste the lovely bbq sauce on the other ingredients. The flavours just exploded in your mouth. Thanks heaps for the recipe :-)