Been making 1/4 pound burgers like this forever, and dont think its ever been posted here. One of our all-time favorites on the summer grill! We also love these with a slice of cooked bacon for a bacon cheeseburger.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, soup mix and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix just until blended dont overwork the meat.
- Shape into eight patties.
- Grill over medium coals to desired doneness or until no longer pink in the center and a minimum temperature of 160 degrees, brushing frequently with barbecue sauce.
- Top with cheese; continue grilling until cheese is melted.
- For each serving; fill bun with lettuce, pickle slices, tomato and hamburger patty.