Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This used to be my favorite dessert. It hasn't been made in years.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb fruit salad, drained
- In a small bowl, blend butter with 1/4 cup sugar until creamy.
- Add flour; mix with a fork until well blended.
- Press onto the bottom and up sides of pie pan.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar and nutmeg; sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 400°F (375°F for glass) for 20 to 25 minutes until crust is golden brown and filling is slightly firm.
- Cool or chill before serving.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine sugar, flour, nutmeg and ginger; blend in sour cream.
- Carefully stir in fruit.