Mary in LA.'s Note:
Easy No-Cook Dinners. Good with crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn kernels, drained
- 1 3/4 cups chunk cooked ham, cubed (8 ounce)
- 3 ripe medium tomatoes, cut in chunks
- 4 ounces chunk monterey jack cheese, cut in long, thick strips
- 1/3 cup thin red onion, wedges
- 2/3 cup low-fat ranch dressing (light)
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1 small boston lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/2 cup smoked almonds, coarsely chopped (Nuts need to rubbed between paper towels to remove excess salt)
- 1Toss first 7 ingredients in a large bowl to mix and coat.
- 2Line a large serving platter with lettuce.
- 3Top with ham mixture; sprinkle with almonds and serve immediately.
- 4Any kind of lettuce may be used if can't use Boston.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All-American Cowboy Salad
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.2
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 655.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 30.8 g