Recipe by Demandy
A great and simple chili recipe from McCormick. Not unusual but I couldn't find this on the site already. Easy to monitor your servings because the nutritionals are for a one cup serving.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons mccormick chili powder
- 2 teaspoons mccormick cumin, Ground
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mccormick garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mccormick oregano leaves
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can low-sodium tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain fat, if needed.
- Stir in spices and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped onion, if desired.