Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Received from a Reynolds Foil Email Newsletter. Haven't tried it yet, but sounds delicious. **Uses 1 large Reynolds Hot Bags Foil Bag**
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- 9 chicken pieces, boned but skinless
- 3 ears corn on the cob, fresh and halved
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans, cut in pieces
- 1 onion, cut in eighths
- Preheat oven to 450*. Place a Reynolds Hot Bags Foil Bag in a 1 inch deep pan.
- Mix water and flour; add to bag. Mix cheese and spices; sprinkle half over chicken. Place in bag in an even layer. Mix vegetables with remaining spice mixture; arrange on top of chicken.
- TO SEAL, double fold open end of bag.
- TO COOK, leave in pan and place in oven. Bake 55 to 60 minutes in oven.
- USE OVEN MITTS and a knife to cut bag open. Fold back top for steam to escape.