Unique and tasty - a real crowd pleaser! One of the most unique flavors of this recipe is the caramelized onions, so don't skip them!! I especially love making this in the summer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cooked ground beef
- 2 tablespoons ketchup, in squeeze bottle
- 2 tablespoons mustard, in squeeze bottle
- 1/4 cup caramelized onion
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tomatoes (ripe and sliced thick)
- 16 dill pickle slices, quartered
- 1 pizza dough, 12-inch
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- 2Place pizza dough into 12" circle or retangle.
- 3Distribute beef over dough then squeeze bottle of ketchup in light spirals - about 2 Tbs. Repeat using mustard the same way.
- 4Distribute caramelized onions over pizza (see step 11).
- 5Top with both cheeses.
- 6Arrange tomato slices over cheeses.
- 7Spread pickle quarters evenly around pizza.
- 8Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- 9Turn pizza 180 degrees and bake until golden brown.
- 10Cut into slices and serve topped with lettuce and drizzled with Thousand Island dressing.
- 11To make caramelized onions: Place onions, salt, vegetable oil, pepper and sugar into pan and cook all ingredients together on stovetop until golden brown.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for All American Cheeseburger Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 594.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked ground beef