Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy recipe, only 4 ingredients. This is one of the recipes I added to my son's cook book. Since he is on his own, he wanted some very easy recipes that had 4 or less ingredients in them.
- 1 lb tennesse pride real country sausage (any flavor)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- MIX all ingredients together really well.
- SHAPE into burgers.
- GRILL 15 minutes until cooked in center.
- SPLASH on more worcestershire sauce to taste.