Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Just in time for the summer picnic season. These great burgers are from McCormick's. Serve with your choice of toppings.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mccormick grill mates hamburger seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- Mix ground beef, ketchup, Hamburger Seasoning and Worcestershire sauce in bowl.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through.
- Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed.
- Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- Serve burgers with bacon slices on toasted rolls.
First of all I must say I'm pleased to be the first one to rate this recipe.My family now have a tradition of having burgers and fries on Saturday night and this was one of the better burgers. Made the recipe as written except we don't have a grill I had to pan fry.The burgers kept their shape and held up very well turned over.As for the taste,the 1/4 cup of ketchup was just a little overpowering,so I think if these are made again I'll cut the ketchup to 1/8 cup.To go with these burgers I made Herb and Cheese Oven Fries,both together made a very good meal.Thanks for posting."Keep Smiling:)"