Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My favorite beef burgers!! I usually freeze them, thaw and grill later ...
Make and share this All-American Beef Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄3-2⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cumin, to taste (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed dried hot pepper (, or less)
- 3 -4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form into 4 patties, brush with oil and grill.
this recipe tastes lovley i rate it 4 1/2 star
Very excellent. The only thing is that the burgers tend to fall apart easily, making grilling them very difficult and a little frustrating. Probably could reduce the tomato sauce to just 1 tbsp to help the burger stick together.