Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Super Burger from Kraft with minor additions.
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, divided (Kraft)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 slices American cheese (Kraft Singles)
- 4 kaiser rolls, split, toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices sweet onions
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, broken in half
- Heat broiler ( George Foreman or bbq can be used). Mix 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce with ground beef. Shape into 4 patties. Broil, 4-6" from heat, 7-9 minute on each side or until cooked through (160*), brushing occasionally with remaining BBQ sauce. If using Foreman omit brushing of sauce until cooking is completed. Top with cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Cover bottom halves of rolls with lettuce, onions, and tomatoes; top with burgers, remaining sauce, bacon and tops of rolls. Serve with coleslaw or french fries.
Yummy burger! I love BBQ sauce on my burgers and this was great. I used red onion and onion burger buns. Thanks CJAY for a great meal. Congrats again on your football win.