Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 10 mins
A delicious, healthy barbecued chicken that will please your tastebuds and keep your diet right on track. Don't sacrifice flavor while maintaining your weight.(Recipe is courtesy of foodfit.com)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- hot sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
- 6 (4 -5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- To make the barbecue sauce, combine ketchup, white wine vinegar, honey, yellow mustard, hot sauce, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large resealable bag along with half of the barbecue sauce. Reserve the remaining sauce for basting. Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill.
- Grill or broil the chicken breasts for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, depending on thickness. (Discard the sauce that was in the bag with the raw chicken.) Baste with the reserved barbecue sauce as needed.