Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is great for or a crowd or cut it in half for a few.
- 4 1⁄2-5 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 2 1⁄4 cups ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper, to taste
- 18 hamburger buns, split
- In a dutch oven cook beef and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender.
- Combine ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Stir into beef mixture.
- Heat through.
- Serve on buns.