Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is easy quick & ever so good. Serve with a green salad & crusty rolls
Make and share this All Aboard for the Clamolini (Linguini with clam sauce) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped red onions or 1 cup sweet onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, diced with liquid
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed hot pepper flakes
- 12 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 (5 ounce) can baby clams, drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and saute the onion& garlic until the onions are transparent (4 minutes) Add diced tomatoes with the liquid, tomatoe paste, vinegar.
- brown sugar, basil, oregano,salt, pepper& pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook your linguini, drain & keep warm (refer to recipe#30358 Perfect Pasta with no watching and no sweating.) Add drained clams & parsley to the sauce, simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve hot over linguini.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.