Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an African recipe from an international cookbook from an organization called, Professional Home Economics Teachers in California. This sounds delicious over rice or couscous.
- In a 2 quart casserole, heat oil and saute onion until tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add 1/3 c water and bring to boil.
- Add beef and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add butter, ginger, salt, green pepper and remaining water.
- Cook until beef is well done, approximately 20 minutes.