1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Broil the eggplants and 6 of the green peppers in the oven until they are really soft.
- 2After cooling down, peel the outer layers, rinse the eggplants in water and lemon juice.
- 3Take off the excess water after the rinse, mince both the eggplants and the peppers, then mash them together.
- 4Add salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, stir well.
- 5Take off excess water from yogurt (make it'condensed'), add garlic, and mix it with eggplant-pepper paste.
- 6Add some red pepper.
- 7Chop the onion, and 2 green pappers, saute them in a deep pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 8Add the ground beef, and stir until cooked.
- 9Add peeled and diced tomatoes, salt and black pepper, cook for 5 more minutes.
- 10In the service plate, put the ground beef mixture over the eggplant-pepper-yogurt paste.
- 11Decorate with chopped parsley.
- 12Serve with rice pilaf.
Nutritional Facts for AliNazik
Serving Size: 1 (1203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.2
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 114.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.8 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 25.2 g