Recipe by Marginal
An easy to prepare and a delicious vegetarian dish from the centuries old bulgarian cuisine.
- 1 kg frozen spinach (you could use fresh one too)
- 1 tablespoon white flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 eggs (two per person)
- 150 ml vegetable oil
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 cup plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil and add the spinach and the salt.
- Fry that while mixing constantly 15-20 minute.
- Add the diluted flour in water and leave to simmer for 20 more minutes, mixing from time to time.
- Divide the spinach porridge in four plates and add on top of it two fried eggs in each plate ( more or less by request ) and season with paprika.
- Add two tablespoons yogourt in each plate.