Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
The title may not be appealing, but this sweet cocktail with fruity flavours & a touch of coconut from the Malibu would be a great Halloween treat for your ghostly, ghoulish and un-dead guests. Please note: Aliens should NOT be flying the skies with this much alcohol in their system!! :D
- 30 ml banana liqueur
- 30 ml Midori melon liqueur
- 30 ml peach liqueur
- 30 ml malibu coconut rum
- 30 ml blue curacao
- soda water, to top
- Half fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all ingredients except for the caracao & soda water.
- Shake & strain into a highball (tall) glass.
- top with soda water, leaving enough room to.
- float the blue caracao on top.
This is very good but a bit too sweet. I loved the different shakes of color. Thanks Rhiannon :)
I found this recipe while looking for Halloween things and have to say that I really dislike the name. I am surprised that receipezaar allow it to appear on the site. Sorry.