Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is mine and Gay's pasta salad--very tasty.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans olives
- 1 (1 lb) bag pasta
- 1 raw yellow bell pepper, diced
- 3 roasted red peppers
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes
- 2 -4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon ca-venders all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon basil
- Cook the pasta.
- Add the olives.
- Cut up the bell peppers and red peppers and add.
- Cut up the garlic.
- Add the artichokes.
- Top with seasoning and parmesan and basil.
A colorful and enjoyable pasta salad. I made this as directed, tasted for seasonings,and while it had a good flavor as is-I felt it needed some vinegar to balance the oil. Overall though, a hearty, attractive salad that would be great for serving to guests.