Recipe by CulinaryExplorer
I had some ripe avocados I needed to use up and thought I'd make a guacamole. However I couldn't find a recipe on zaar that worked for us. They either had things I just didn't have on hand, or were made with things like sour cream or mayo which are both foods we can no longer enjoy since finding out my son is allergic to both dairy and eggs. So I whipped this up with things I had on hand and we enjoyed it very much. Cook time is chill time.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon key lime juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup pico de gallo
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon vegan mayonnaise (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash avocados in a small bowl with fork.
- Mix in other ingredients.
- Cover and allow to chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- NOTE: The vegan mayonnaise adds just a bit of tangy flavor as well as a creamy factor, but can be left out or subbed for mayo if you prefer. Also feel free to add more if you like, I only added a small amount so my husband wouldn't complain.