A favourite in Stockbridge, Massachusetts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground lean pork
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups coleslaw mix (with carrots)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 large flour tortillas, warmed
- fresh cilantro, chopped,for garnish
- 1Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat; add the pork.
- 2Cook, crumble and stir for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the pork is no longer pink.
- 3Add the ginger, garlic, onion, and coleslaw mix.
- 4Stir-fry with the pork for 2 minutes, or until vegetables are wilted.
- 5In a small bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients, except the tortillas and cilantro; add to skillet.
- 6Cook, stirring constantly to blend all ingredients well, for 1 minute.
- 7Spoon equal portions of the mixture onto warm flour tortillas; garnish with cilantro.
- 8Roll up to encase filling.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alice's Restaurant Pork Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.1
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.6 mg
- Sodium 1246.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 30.2 g