Taken from here = looks yum. http://www.tv3.co.nz/Alices-Dragon-Fruit--Lychee-Jam/tabid/986/articleID/77777/Default.aspx Times are estimates
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop fruit finely or pulse in a food processor. Add to a large saucepan with the jam sugar.
- 2Cook over a low heat stirring until sugar has dissolved. Add the knob of butter, increase heat and bring to a full boil (a boil that cannot be stopped when stirred).
- 3Boil rapidly for 4 minutes only, carefully skimming off any foam from surface during cooking.
- 4Remove from heat, then test a small amount on a cold plate for set, (the surface of the jam should wrinkle when a spoon is pushed through it). If not set, return to the boil for a further 2 minutes and test again.
- 5Spoon into hot, sterilised, glass jars and seal. Makes 4 medium jars.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for ALICE'S DRAGON FRUIT & LYCHEE JAM
Serving Size: 1 (1010 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 985.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 20.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 249.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 249.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: