My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, beat the eggs until foamy.
- 2gradually add sugar, beating constantly.
- 3Stir in the milk, shortening and vanilla.
- 4Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the liquid mixture,mixing well.
- 5Cover and chill the dough for 30 min.-1 hour for easier handling.
- 6Preheat oven to 450 d egrees.
- 7Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- 8Roll out and pat the dough on a lightly floured board to a 1/2" thickness.
- 9Cut with a doughnut cutter.
- 10Place the doughnuts and holes on the baking sheet, about 1" apart. Bake for 10-15 min.
- 11or until golden brown.
- 12Brush each doughnut and hole with melted butter and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat all sides.
- 13Cinnamon-Sugar: 1 cup sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon, In a small bowl, combine; blending well.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alice's Doughnuts
Serving Size: 1 (1247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 92.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g