Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A non baked version of cheese cake that my mother used to make
Make and share this Alice's Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 28 graham crackers
- 5 tablespoons unsulted butter, melted
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1⁄2 packages knox gelatin
- 2 egg whites
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla
- 1 cup white sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pint whipped cream
- 1⁄2 cup of cold water
- maraschino cherry (any amt)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with butter.
- Press into a spring form pan.
- Mix egg yolks with milk.
- Slowly add sugar.
- Cook in a double boiler for 15 minutes.
- Mix gelatin with water, let stand until dissolved.
- Add to hot mixture and cool.
- Cream cheese until smooth.
- Add egg mixture to the creamed cheese.
- Stiffly beat egg whites.
- Fold into mixture.
- Add whipped cream and vanilla.
- Add drained pineapple and cherries.
- Pour into spring form pan.
- Chill for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle graham cracker mixture on top.