Recipe by * Pamela *
This is and adopted recipe. Original intro: "So good, I love brownies and these always hit the spot. I got this recipe from a very sweet lady named Alice who got tired of me begging her for them."
Top Review by Lilysmom
These brownies were wonderful! Cake like, moist and the frosting was so good. I also tryed useing peanut butter chips for the frosting but we preferred the milk chocolate chips. If the guys at work had their way I would make a pan of these every week.Thanks for a great recipe!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 (1 lb) canhershey chocolate syrup
For the frosting
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all brownie ingredients.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- For frosting.
- In a heavy sauce pan combine.
- bring to a boil and back for 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Frosting will be runny but will set up on the brownies.