Recipe by GiddyUpGo
This recipe is from week five of my food blog, "Travel by Stove." I am attempting to cook one meal from every country on Earth, and Algeria is my fifth stop. This flatbread is cooked in a pan and has a texture similar to cornbread.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first three ingredients and blend until mixture has a crumbly texture.
- Slowly add the water until a soft, pliable dough forms.
- Divide the dough into two balls and flatten until the size of your pan.
- Place in the pan and cook over medium heat until golden, then turn and cook the other side.
- Cut into wedges and serve.