1/2 Photos of Algerian Green Beans With Almonds
Dienia B.'s Note:
Garlic and spices. If you wanted to use canned beans, heat them up and pour sauce on them so it will not take long to make, or frozen green beans will get you closer to fresh tasting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Simmer beans in water until just tender, about 30 minutes. drain in arab countries i have read that they like their beans well done , cook them to your taste
- 2Place, oil, garlic, cumin, paprika, and cloves in a saucepan.
- 3Cook for a couple of minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Add almonds to coat.
- 5Pour oil mixture over green beans.
- 6Toss gently until beans are coated.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Algerian Green Beans With Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.0
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g