Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My boyfriend and I found the recipe for the alfredo sauce on this website, and then we decided to imitate something he had tried in Boston and this is what we came up with
- 4 chicken breasts, chopped in 1 inch cubes
- 1 lb egg noodles
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook the noodles as directed on box/bag.
- For the alfredo sauce, melt 1/2 of the butter, all the heavy cream, and all the cream cheese in a small pot Add the parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes on low heat.
- (This is supposedly the recipe from Olive Garden).
- Fry chicken in a large skillet until cooked through, salting to taste.
- Saute mushrooms in other half of butter (1/2 cup) until dark and cooked through Once everything is done, combine in large bowl and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and maybe a little garlic powder.