- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 package alfredo sauce (I like Knorr) or 1 carton of prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 package of fresh cheese tortellini or 1 1⁄2 cups of dry cheese tortellini (can also use cheese ravioli)
- fresh grated pepper
- fresh parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a 325 degree oven.
- If using dry tortellini, boil water and add tortellini, cook as directed and drain (have tortellini cooking when you start the chicken).
- (If using fresh tortellini, set package aside until last couple of steps.) In a large oven safe skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Press garlic through garlic press and saute in olive oil until slightly browned.
- Add diced chicken breasts and saute until juices run clear.
- If using package of Alfredo sauce, mix ingredients for sauce and cook as directed (do while chicken is cooking).
- (If using fresh Alfredo sauce, set aside until last couple of steps.) Add tortellini, alfredo sauce and fresh grated pepper to chicken.
- Mix well.
- Grate parmesan cheese on top of mixture and put in oven until cheese starts to melt.