1/2 Photos of Alfredo Tortellini and Chicken
Carrie in Indiana's Note:
I made this recipe up using simple ingredients you can buy from the store. Everyone who tries it, loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a 325 degree oven.
- 2If using dry tortellini, boil water and add tortellini, cook as directed and drain (have tortellini cooking when you start the chicken).
- 3(If using fresh tortellini, set package aside until last couple of steps.) In a large oven safe skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- 4Press garlic through garlic press and saute in olive oil until slightly browned.
- 5Add diced chicken breasts and saute until juices run clear.
- 6If using package of Alfredo sauce, mix ingredients for sauce and cook as directed (do while chicken is cooking).
- 7(If using fresh Alfredo sauce, set aside until last couple of steps.) Add tortellini, alfredo sauce and fresh grated pepper to chicken.
- 8Mix well.
- 9Grate parmesan cheese on top of mixture and put in oven until cheese starts to melt.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alfredo Tortellini and Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.5
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 92.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: