Alfredo Style Chicken With Mushrooms and Leeks
- Brown chicken in skillet over high heat for around 5 mins - when almost done remove to a hot plate.
- Sauté leeks and onion over medium heat in olive oil in the same pan you sautéed the chicken breasts in until they are softened.
- Add the mushrooms and toss with the leeks. Then add the garlic and seasonings and cook until the mushrooms are soft, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in the wine and bring to the boil to allow the alcohol to burn off.
- Add concentrated mushroom soup and lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for about 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Take off heat and add the chicken and cheddar cheese - simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite pasta.