Recipe by Darlene Summers
This is very tasty and makes a great easy-to-make side dish. Goes real nice with beef, seafood and stir fry meals.
- 1 (12 ounce) package spinach noodles
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 lb butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spinach noodles in boiling salted water until just done.
- Drain well and place in a large bowl.
- Add butter and cheese; mix very gently with a rubber spatula, turning over and over till all butter and cheese are completely absorbed by the noodles.
- Serve immediately with additional grated cheese sprinkled over the top.