Recipe by shelbyrose
A jar of prepared Alfredo sauce streamlines this tasty dish. It is a perfect dinner for two, adding a Caesar salad and crusty French bread.
Top Review by Mary22 #2
I liked this a lot, and my hubby enjoyed it as well. It reminded me of one of my recipes, but I thought the shells turned out tough here, because of the way it says to bake them. Thanks for the recipe!!
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1 green onion, sliced in 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 (5 ounce) packagefrozen cooked baby shrimp, thawed
- 2 tablespoons alfredo sauce, plus
- 1⁄2 cup alfredo sauce, divided
- 6 large pasta shells, cooked and drained
- lemon wedge
- fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until almost tender.
- Add green onion; cook until tender.
- Stir in the shrimp and 2 tablespoons Alfredo sauce.
- Pour 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Fill each pasta shell with 2 tablespoons shrimp mixture.
- Place in baking dish.
- Pour remaining Alfredo sauce over the shells.
- Cover and bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with lemon and parsley.