Prep 0 mins
Cook 26 mins
- 453.59-680.38 g pasta
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml heavy cream or 236.59 ml whipping cream
- 78.07 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 2.46 ml nutmeg, grated (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Cook one to one and one-half pound of pasta.
- Drain and put back in pot. Add butter or margarine. Mix well until butter melts.
- Add cream.
- Over VERY low heat, cook gently while stirring until cream thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat and add cheese and seasonings.
- Mix well and serve at once. Serve 4-6 hearty eaters.
Nice quick easy recipe. It could use a bit more cream but enjoyed by everyone.Fed one adult and two pasta-scoffing children under 7.