Prep 0 mins
Cook 26 mins
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb pasta
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 pint heavy cream or 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg, grated (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Cook one to one and one-half pound of pasta.
- Drain and put back in pot. Add butter or margarine. Mix well until butter melts.
- Add cream.
- Over VERY low heat, cook gently while stirring until cream thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat and add cheese and seasonings.
- Mix well and serve at once. Serve 4-6 hearty eaters.
Nice quick easy recipe. It could use a bit more cream but enjoyed by everyone.Fed one adult and two pasta-scoffing children under 7.