1/2 Photos of Alfredo Sauce With Italian Sausage
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I was looking throught my freezer and cabinets and came across some Italian Sausage and jarred Alfredo sauce. And since I didn't want the usual Italian sausage with red sauce,and wasn't in the mood for regular alfredo. This is what came out of the dark corners of my brain :)Please feel free to use red,green or yellow peppers. Or if feeling really creative try all three.;).I used Angel Hair pasta, but you can use your favorite type of pasta. Submitted to "ZAAR" on July 18th,2008.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet over medium heat, combine first three ingredients.
- 2Cook until sausage is browned and peppers and onions are tender.
- 3Drain and return to pan.
- 4Add alfredo sauce and turn heat to low.
- 5Simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- 6Serve over your favorite pasta.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alfredo Sauce With Italian Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.4
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 1371.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 22.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: